Last Updated on August 27, 2020
Sculpt leaner legs and burn fat in 20 minutes flat with the best leg workout for women.
If you’re wanting to burn some calories and get toned, defined legs without building a lot of mass or bulk, this leg workout is for you.
I made this workout to be the best leg workout so busy women can tighten and tone their legs and burn the most calories in the least amount of time.
The legs have some of the biggest muscle groups in the body.
This workout uses exercises that train the biggest leg muscles together, so you can burn more calories and fat than you would by working smaller muscle groups, like the arms.
Together these moves tone the legs, slim the thighs, and keep the heart rate up so you’ll get the benefits of a weight training and cardio workout at the same time.
All you need is a set of dumbbells to do this leg routine. So you can do this workout at home or the gym. If you don’t have weights you can do these leg exercises without weight, too.
The best part? This workout routine only takes 20 minutes tops! It’s perfect for busy women.
LEG WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
Pin this to Pinterest so you’ll have it forever
Best Leg Exercises for Women
- First warm up with 5 minutes of light cardio, like walking, jogging in place, or jumping jacks.
- This workout has 6 leg exercises. Do each exercise 15 times. That’s 15 times each with both legs. Some exercises use both legs at the same time. Some isolate one leg at a time. For exercises without weights, you can add more reps if it feels too easy.
- Repeat all 6 exercises to complete 1 set.
- Take little to no rest between exercises and sets. Only take a break if you need to, this helps increase heart rate and calorie burn.
- Do 3 full sets of all 6 exercises to complete this leg workout.
- Do this workout routine 1 time a week. I recommend alternating this workout with another one of my leg workouts.
- TIP: For the best possible results, follow my weight loss and wellness programs. I designed them to help women burn fat faster. If you’re serious about getting results my programs are a must.
Results using my Total Transformation Program
Ready to burn some fat? Let’s do this!
When you’re done, leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
Exercise 1 – Curtsey Lunge
Exercise 2 – Deadlift
Exercise 3 – Side Lunge
Exercise 4 – Plie Squat
Exercise 5 – Single Leg Bridge
Exercise 6 – Lunge
That’s it! Did you feel the burn? Let me know in the comments.
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
Pin this Leg Workout to Pinterest so you’ll have it forever.
Christina is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, and Fitness & Health Coach. After healing multiple health issues, getting off 7 meds, & losing 40 pounds – and keeping it off for 10+ years, Christina teaches others how to get Happy, Healthy, & Fit quickly without any bullshit. She’ll show you how to slim down, tone up, and feel fantastic naturally with the most delicious food and least intense workouts possible.