08 Mar Exercise workout routine for Arm Fat
If you want to tighten and tone your arms, this exercise workout routine for arm fat is for you!
I know a lot of women (myself included) want their arms as tiny and defined. I created this workout with the best arm exercises for tighter, toned arms without adding bulk.
This arm workout really helps get noticeable definition quickly and is super motivating. Everyone I’ve trained with this routine loves it and sees a noticeable difference in their arms after a few sessions.
It’s my go-to arm workout for women that are self-conscious about going sleeveless.
This workout routine for arm fat works because the exercises target all of the major muscle groups in the biceps, triceps, and shoulders. Plus, some of the moves also engage the larger back and chest muscle groups, too, which helps increase heart rate and calorie burn.
All you need is a set of dumbbells, so you can do this arm workout at home or the gym in about 20 minutes tops. If you don’t have dumbbells you can use cans of soup instead.
When you’re done with this workout, leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
How to do this Exercise Workout Routine for Arm Fat
- Use 5-pound dumbbells.
- Do each exercise 10 times, to complete 1 full round or set.
- Quickly move from exercise to exercise. Avoid resting between exercises to keep your heart rate up and burn more fat.
- Do 4 full sets of all of the arm exercises to complete this workout routine.
- Do this arm workout routine 2 times a week. You can do this arm exercise workout routine twice, or try another one of my arm workouts.
- To burn the most fat possible, do this workout routine while following a fat burning meal plan and complete full-body training program. If you need help I’ve got you covered.
Exercise workout routine for Arm Fat
Stand with your dumbbells in front of you with your palms facing your body. This is your start position. Exhale and pull the weight upward to shoulder height. Keep the weight close to your body as you lift your elbows up and out to the side. Then slowly lower the weight back down to the start position to complete one rep.
Woohoo! That’s it! You can do this!
Leave me a comment and let me know if you felt your arms burning. Which exercise is your favorite? I’d love to hear from you. If you have a suggestion for a workout, let me know and I’ll make one for you.
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
Pin this arm workout routine to Pinterest so you’ll have it forever.