If you want to tighten and tone your arms, this quick and easy workout for arm fat is for you!
I know a lot of women (myself included) want their arms as tiny, tight, and toned as possible. I created this workout with some of the best arm exercises for women so you can get toned arms without adding bulk.
This arm workout really helps get a noticeable difference in definition quickly which is very motivating!
Everyone I’ve trained with this routine loves the workout and reports seeing a noticeable reduction in arm fat and muscle tone in their arms after a few sessions. Follow my workout instructions below so you can, too.
QUICK AND EASY WORKOUT FOR ARM FAT
WHAT MAKES THIS WORKOUT FOR ARM FAT SO AWESOME
This arm workout is my go-to routine for women that are self-conscious about going sleeveless. Here’s why I recommend it if you want to tighten and tone your arms, too.
- This arm workout works because the exercises target all of the major muscle groups in arms, including the biceps, triceps, shoulders, and forearms.
- Some of the arm exercises also engage the larger back and chest muscle groups. This helps increase heart rate and calorie burn. By increasing heart rate this way you also stimulate the release of ‘feel good’ hormones so you can finish your workout feeling more energized and positive mentally and emotionally, too!
- The training strategy (see below in the instructions) used in this workout also helps boost metabolism, so you can burn calories during the workout and continue to burn calories after the workout is over, too.
- NOTE: You can’t spot reduce fat. But you can spot train arm muscles that build muscle. When you build muscle you get smaller. HINT: That’s what this workout does and why it works.
- All you need is a set of dumbbells, so you can do this arm workout at home or the gym in about 20 minutes tops.
When you’re done with this workout, leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
Upright Row Exercise
Stand with your dumbbells in front of you with your palms facing your body. This is your start position. Exhale and pull the weight upward to shoulder height. Keep the weight close to your body as you lift your elbows up and out to the side. Then slowly lower the weight back down to the start position to complete one rep.
Chicken Wings Exercise
Scarecrow Extensions Exercise
Side Curls Exercise
Front Extensions Exercise
Pull your Pants up
HOW TO DO THIS FAT BURNING ARM WORKOUT
- Start with 5-pound dumbbells.
- Do each exercise 15 times. If you didn’t ‘feel the burn’ during reps 10-15 bump the weight up! When you’re using the right weight you’ll feel the burn in your arm muscles.
- When you’re finished with the first exercise, immediately start the next exercise and repeat.
- Quickly move from one exercise to the next exercise. You’ll have to adjust weight as you do, but you’ll be doing 15 reps for each exercise.
- When you’re finished with all of the exercises you will have completed 1 full round or set.
- Do 3 full sets of all the exercises to complete this arm workout.
- Do this arm routine 2 times a week. You can do this arm workout twice, but I also like pairing it with this arm workout for women. The arm exercises in these 2 workouts work well together. ; )
Pin this arm fat workout to Pinterest so you’ll have it forever
NOTES ABOUT THIS ARM FAT WORKOUT
- You may find that some exercises are harder than others. You’ll have to adjust weight as you change exercises. For example, upright rows use more muscle so you may need 10 pounds. Scarecrow extensions isolate the triceps and because you’re using less muscles you may need to drop down to 5 pounds.
- So if you didn’t feel the burn with 5 pounds – that means it’s too easy! Bump the weight up to 7.5 or 8 pounds instead. Add weight until you feel the burn. I recommend maxing out the weight at 15 pounds.
- Avoid resting between the exercises. Always take a break if you need to but avoiding a break keeps your heart rate up which helps burn more fat.
- “Abs are made in the Kitchen” and you can’t out-exercise your diet. That means, you won’t be able to see definition pop if you’re not following a nutrition plan, too!
- To burn the most fat possible, add this arm workout onto my fat burning Total Transformation Program. I create my programs so that food works with my workouts, which helps you get noticeable results a lot faster.
Woohoo! That’s it! You can do this!
I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment and let me know if you felt your arms burning and which exercise is your favorite. I love hearing what you think.
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
PS. If you loved this workout, here are some of my other popular arm workouts I think you’ll like. : )
Christina is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, & Holistic Fitness & Health Coach. After healing multiple personal health issues, getting off 7 meds, & losing 40 pounds, Christina teaches others how to get Happy, Healthy, & Fit quickly with the most delicious food and least intense workouts.