Everyone I’ve every helped lose
- They’re Busy – My girls are busy, tired, and stressed constantly trying to find balance in their professional and personal lives.
- They want Easy-to-do, Fun-to-do-workouts – Otherwise… they won’t do it.
- It has to Get Results – Otherwise, what’s the point?!
- They Don’t Want to Work Harder than they Have to… Life is hard enough and they can easily come up with a bajillion better things to do
than because they’re busy. workout,
I get it. I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed but still want to exercise to keep my body tight and feel like I accomplished something…. but without having to do something super intense and hardcore.
That’s why I’ve created today’s Lazy Girl workout for you. You can do this ab workout whenever you’re feeling
These are the exact same ab exercises I do when my knee pain and back injuries act up. They’re perfect for days when you’re feeling lazy or don’t have time to hit the gym, but still want tight, toned abs.
I think you’re going to love it. Watch me share the workout with you in the video below.
How to do this Lazy Girl Ab Workout
- The 5 core exercises in this core workout utilize my lazy girl rep count rule.
- To rock this workout you’ll do each exercise until you feel the burn… once you feel the burn do 5 more.
- Move onto the next exercises, repeating the rep count strategy.
- One round of each exercise counts as 1 set and you need to do 4 full sets to complete the workout.
Once you’re done, leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
Pin this workout to Pinterest so you’ll have it forever.
For the best results, I recommend doing this routine a maximum of ONE TIME A WEEK. These are reserved for lazy days… not every day.
But if you’re truly in a funk, battling depression, anxiety or recovering from an injury, you can alternate this ab workout with the other lazy girl workouts I’ve made before. You can check my collection of lazy girl workouts here.
It only works if you work it, so work it. YOU are so worth it!
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
P.S For the best possible results, follow a meal plan and complete workout program. You can’t out-exercise a bad diet. Abs really are made in the Kitchen. If you need help with a meal plan or workout program I’ve got you covered.
Results using my Total Transformation Program